The Fuji X-T30 is almost here! I was always a big fan of the X-T10 and X-T20, because they offered the same great image quality as the flagship models at a cheaper price.
I especially like that Fuji doesn’t cripple the ‘lower-tier’ cameras; It’s the same sensor as the X-T3. At launch the X-T30 will even have faster autofocus (thanks to newer firmware)! This time around the X-T30 gets a joystick too, a welcome addition.
The compact body size is a great match with the Fujicron lineup. The X-T30 is actually slightly thinner than the X-T20, but not noticeably so. One of my favorite walk-around kits is an X-T20 with the 23mm attached, and 50mm f/2 in a small bag or pocket.
Fuji’s neatly offering the X-T30 packaged with a Fujicron lens (23mm, 35mm, or 50mm), and at a nice $300 discount. That’s basically getting the lens for 75% off!
I wish you could do this deal with the upcoming 16mm f2.8…
Pre-order the X-T30 from Amazon here.
(lens deals should appear on the same page)
I think I’m going to get one in Charcoal Silver…
X-T30 Review Roundup
If you’re unsure about whether or not the X-T30 is right for you, or if you just love watching/reading people blab on about cameras, I’ve collected a list of reviews for you to peruse.
X-T30 Video Reviews
- DPReview – X-T30 First Impressions
- Matt Day – First Look at the X-T30 and 16mm f/2.8 WR
- Kai Wong – X-T30 First Look
- Big Head Taco – The New Fujifilm X-T30
- Lok Cheung – X-T30 Hands-on First Lok
X-T30 Text Reviews
- Jonas Rask – Powerful Compactful – The X-T30 Review
- Fujilove – Newer, Faster, Smaller, Cheaper
- DPReview – X-T30: Review in Progress
- The Phoblographer – First Impressions
- CameraLabs – X-T30 Review
Let me know if I’ve missed a great review and I’ll add it to the list. Are you planning on picking up an X-T30?